Saturday, July 19, 2014

Introducing Blendfresh!

I have a new love at my house. Blendfresh is raw, clean, Non-GMO, and full of flavor and nutrition! Buying organic can get very costly. I don't have a problem with that as much as I do with my forgetting it on the counter or back of the fridge. Remember that organic spinach I got for $6.95 at whole foods? Oh yea, it is a stinking sticky black goo...Our chickens eat well! I know I am not the only one in the world who buys fruit and vegetables because I know they are good for me, but when it comes time to prepare them...well, I will reach for, um, anything else! Blendfresh has solved the problem solved here folks! I can not wait to share all the recipes I come up with hiding raw, dehydrated diverse fruits and veggies inside. My whole body is waiting with anticipation for the added nutrition. Launched on July 12 and ready to ship is a brand new product, backed by Blendtec, the most awesome blender ever. Time to whip up a smoothie!


One Tablespoon of raw veggie powder is equal to 1/2 cup serving of 12 fruits and veggies. Ones I would never think to purchase, and least of all know how to use, I consume on a regular basis. This has been a huge money saver for me. There are so many best things about this fruit and veggie powder but the big sale for me...there are no added ingredients. No -oxides or "natural flavor" or color or anything! What you see on the bottle is what is in the bottle!

All blends are:

Clean: 100% natural, unprocessed, GMO, and pesticide free (Overall organic product certification is being pursued.)
Rich: 100% nutrient-dense whole foods
Raw: Prepared at low temperatures to keep active nutrients alive
Diverse: Nutrients from multiple sources from every color group
Centsible: Substantial savings in every bottle

Can't wait to share more with you about this awesome product! For more information, please visit my website.

Do enjoy what I have to say? Never miss a post! Sign up here to receive posts by email!

Do you find this "Pinteresting"? Is it likeable? Please consider following My Lamp is Full on Pinterest or Facebook.
This post is partying with these awesome hops.  Check them out for inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing a new product and also sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with the Let's Get Real party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this, I had no idea about it. I might just have to order a bottle of Green and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this stuff, but I agree - I love my Blendtec. ;) Thanks for sharing these at Savoring Saturdays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...